Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 06:45:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: help, i'm stuck in the driveway - park brake won't release.  (Read 5000 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2007, 01:32:19 PM »

Gentlemen,

This is obviously a personal issue that you should be resolving amongst yourselves, not hashing and dragging each other through the public forum on Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas, and may Peace and Love be with each and every one of you. You're all my friends, though I've only met one of you. I do hope you'll take a few moments to consider the BIG PICTURE today.

Craig

Craig I do agree I have said my piece and now I apologize to the rest of the crew for publicly doing so!

Merry Christmas & A Happy & Prosperous New Year to ALL!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2007, 05:32:24 PM »

you all have hijacked my thread!!!!!!

you can make amends by having a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!

Those of you in Florida at the Rally can stop by for a personal wish.

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2007, 07:35:45 PM »

Tom,

I laughed to a tear at your post.  Really good and straight to the point whats important.

BK, Dallas, and Craig,  you are some of the most likable, enjoyable and informative nuts on this nut farm.  I know that each of you likes, admires and respects the other.  I know that cause i feel I know you.  Xmas or Haloween or any day, regardless........... You understand.

My best wishes for a Happy New Year to all of you and your families,

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: