Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
April 25, 2018, 05:53:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BCI Falcon 45 First look up close and personal !  (Read 4968 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2007, 12:06:29 PM »

Tekebird, it takes along time for emails to go to Australia,China,Brazil, Spain,Las Vegas and back to Kansas for your answer be patience it will catch up with Boyd Denning some place.He built a good bus when Mercedes was building for him.FWIW

MM2S,
That's funny I laffed purty hard on that one! And funny that you should mention Boyd Dennings name, as I couldn't remember it. But he is the reason Jim decided to try a Falcon 45, because he personally knows and has dealt with Boyd quite a bit in the past! He said when he got home he was going to write Boyd with every detail of this fiasco and let him know what he & his wife's opinions are!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2007, 01:11:52 PM »

Well I spoke with Jim Drew of Shamus Coach, INC from Holtsville, NY today and he DID make it home for Christmas late last night. He was so glad, and after making it home the rest of the way he is not so upset. He said he has 4 or more fellow operators coming by to see the coach this week, and he said he refuses to harp on the problems he had, as BCI is sending a mechanic / technician out to do some final adjustments and prep work. He was just extremely stressed over the fact that it didn't look like he and his wife would be home for Christmas and that all in all things weren't so bad as he did meet some great folks in TN (US I think! LOL!). He was greatly surprised when I called today to check and see if they'd made it, and said it made him feel as though they were family. I told him he is family, because busnuts are a special group of people who are one big family helping each other! So if ya ever meet Mr. Jim Drew welcome him to our family!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: