Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 21, 2014, 02:45:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Half Clutching a Twin Disk clutch...  (Read 774 times)
NCbob

« on: May 29, 2006, 06:00:27 PM »

Y'know guys (and gals) we have the greatest group of knowledegable people here on these boards than has ever been assembled in this country since the invention of the "A" bomb.  No, we're not nuclear physicists, or rocket scientists but there are those out there who quietly offer some of the best advice available.

I had a long, one on one phone discussion with Dallas (well known to all) the other night and I was able to sit back from that conversation with a feeling of 'well done' when the call was finished.

It's a great feeling to know that the majority of the members of this group are more than willing to invest their time in the nurturing of us 'newbies'!  Some of the problems we face, while not unsurmountable, are so strange that we almost allow them to consume our normal thinking processes.

My thanks, again, to Dallas and the rest for tolerating our seemingly teenager, questions and for their patience in leading us to the final solutions.

NCbob
Dallas

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 06:16:29 PM »

Awwww, shucks, Bob,
Twern't nothin' Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Besides, there might be a rocket surgeon lurking here somewhere!

There ARE a lot of wonderful people here that are more than willing to go out of their way to help, not just fellow bus nuts, but anyone who needs a hand.
But then turn about is fairplay, at some point I'm going to need some help and I hope it all comes back.

Dallas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: