Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
March 17, 2018, 09:48:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: AC coil removal  (Read 1240 times)

1965 MC-5a

« on: December 24, 2007, 11:21:37 AM »

I removed some tool draws from the front of my front bay for cleaning yesterday and found the access door to the old AC coils.  That at least is what I assume them to be.  They run across the bus in front of the front bay and have blower coverings on both ends.  Is there any relatively easy way to get the coil out.  Right now it is just wasted space, extra weight, and lost recycling revenue.

You don't have to believe everything you think.
captain ron

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 11:28:53 AM »

There are 2 radiators in there one is A/C the other the bus heat. Unless your removing your bus heat or it has already been removed you will only gain scrap value not much space. But if you get rid of bus heat or don't have it anymore then you will gain a lot of space and enough scrap money for a 1/2 tank of fuel.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: