Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
September 24, 2017, 11:21:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas - belated  (Read 633 times)
Paladin
Dave Knight

Ignore
« on: December 27, 2007, 08:10:44 PM »

I know I'm late but I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

Did you all get what you wanted? For me I finally got a new motherboard and some other upgrades in my pc so I'm off the laptop and back on here!  (bet nobody noticed I was AWOL)
I also got feeling a bit better again (bum rotator cuff) so I've been able to get out and do some work on the bus - a good thing and a great way to pass the cold season.
From my sister and her family in Dallas I found out that they are sending us to Florida in June to 7 days in Disney and 4 days on a Disney cruise and including airfare - awesome sister!!   Too bad I can't take the bus down with us.

Anyway, another cyber drink of your choice from the online cyber bar for all and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

-Dave (and Michelle)

'75 MC-8   'Event Horizon'
8V71  HT740
Salt Lake City, Utah

"Have bus will travel read the card of the man, a Knight without armor in a savage land...."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: