Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 23, 2014, 01:36:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vacations over & it's back to work for some of us!  (Read 529 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« on: December 25, 2007, 09:22:43 PM »

Well it's been a great time while it lasted! But I head out for Dallas, TX tomorrow (26th) and will get back sometime on the 30th. Then I leave back out on the 31st for St. Louis to pick up a group of Romney for President staff members early AM on the 1st and take them to Des Moines, IA by way of Kansas City & Bethany, MO and then return along the same route 4 days later! Then there are a few short gigs after that. After that I hope we can work it out where we can go to the UMA annual convention in San Fransisco. I wasn't real excited about trying to make it there before, but I was invited by BCI yesterday, and I have previously had several hospitality pass offers in the past from Setra and a couple of industry suppliers. I was also told by several operators that it'd be a great experience and I would benefit greatly from the things I'll see and learn, not to mention the wealth of knowledge to be gained from the people I'll meet there!
So it seems fitting that I try to make it as I have sure learned that there is a lot of knowledge in numbers as I have personally seen right here on this board!
Grin  BK  Grin

PS I think while I'm out there I'll try to convince BCI that it would be to their benefit to provide me a Falcon 45 shell to base a documented conversion on so that ALL of the fine members of this fine board/hobby can see first hand what a great base it would be for them build their conversions on! (Think it'll sell? anyone? LOL!)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 09:27:13 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: