Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 30, 2014, 02:15:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yadda Yadda Yadda  (Read 1145 times)
DrDave

« on: May 30, 2006, 06:47:34 PM »

Basically the principal of owning a bus conversion is supposed to include a large self reliance factor so when you have
a problem you have your own list of primary resources to ask for help.

Anyone and that means "Anyone" who owns, drives or builds a conversion no matter the age should have enough survival
knowledge to get along initially on their own.

Get a Road Service with a towing package. ( If you run without one or lots of ready cash you shouldn't be on the road.)

That kind of thing of being "lost" and broke down on the side of the road is a serious thing when you have a bus.

We all share info here and we all need to be able to ask questions and get reasonable answers.

If you rely on the boards for all of your help requirements, You will get answers but maybe not as fast as is assumed....

My Only Point...
NCbob

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 07:24:20 PM »

C'mon Dave, chill out.  Ya can't put an old head on young shoulders my Mama used to tell me.

We can all get caught up in the rush of the moment and react in ways that somone else doesn't necessarily santion.

Everyone on this board is trying to look out and help someone else.  I know what your point is...but do you really have to make an issue out of it?  I truly believe your a bigger man.

With no malice intended......

cordially,

NCbob
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: