Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 30, 2014, 07:27:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow! Full Member!!!!!  (Read 1472 times)
NCbob

« on: June 02, 2006, 04:04:38 PM »

When I was going to Grammar School, the good Sisters who taught us weren't in general agreement about me.  One called me "Professor Dolittle", guess she had her reasons.  Another told me that I had 'Hoof and Mouth Disease', my feet got me to class late, and my mouth got me in trouble after I got there.  Grin

Guess at least one of them was right...I've run my mouth enough to make it to "Full Member"!  Shocked

Now, I've got 'Dropsy & Heart Trouble"....I drop my butt into a chair and don't have the heart to get up!  Wink

NCbob
Dallas

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 04:19:12 PM »

Congrats Bob!
Everybody always tells me I'm full of it!
And now your full too! Grin Grin Grin
Now one more step!

Dallas
LUKE at US COACH

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 05:17:36 PM »

Hey Guys:

Jack Benny was (as far is he was concerned) 39 when he died!!!!!

And guess what, at 63 years old, I want to be  Newbee for ever!!!

Last weekend, my wife & I went over to my daughter's house, and they have 2 wonderful kids, our 4 year old girl and 2 year old boy.

As day went into night, after a bunch of food and drink, some adults got tired of chasing around a total of 4 little guys, my 2 grand children and the 2 little ones from next store who are the same age as ours, and sat there chatting and having a few drinks.

So, Poppie Luke (and it is funny because their lttle neighbor is named Luke), started a game with the kids.  It went on for over an hour, and out of one ear I heard one of the adults ask: Is he O.K. to Drive???

Yes I was because I was High on the KIDS, not fro the couple of beers I had.

I spend an intense week trying to be the most I can be to everyone I come into contact in my business, and by the end of most weeks, I am spent!!!!!

But here were these 4 little Bright & Shining faces, and they look to be challenged, even at their age, and that is what I did and they responded.  It was so much fun for me, as I saw them be able to THINK and to PLAY and to INTERACT with an ADULT.

I missed my 3 Kids growing up because I was always working, just trying to make it work and I will not miss any opportunity to spend time with the Grand Kids and their friends.  It will Help to keep me young!!!

We are as old as we want to be.  I know we all age differently, but I refuse to run to Doctors about each ache and pain I have, until I can not go 90 mph any more.

With that in mind, I wish each of you a wonderful weekend, Thanks for listening and:

Happy & SAFE!! Bussin to ALL.
LUKE at US COACH
Jim Seward

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 12:29:06 AM »

Hello: As luke said he could be a new-be for every and that would be alright with him, I agree with him about spending more time with your children. Although I read and follow this board every day this is first time I made a post. Last weekend I had the pleasure to meet Nick and his father and take a look at his bus, very nice workman ship. I will take this time to say thank you to then. I guess I will be new a new-be for a
long time. Thank you.  Jim Seward
NCbob

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 04:02:21 AM »

Hi Jim, Aw, c'mon in the water's fine!  Wink  Glad you took the time to finally join in.  Hate to admit it...but it is contagious!

That Luke!  He's got the world by the tail with a downhill drag!  I can just imagine the smile on his face and the gleam in his eye just being around those Grandbaby's.  While I've not met Luke face to face...all my dealings with him tell me he's one helluva guy!  Smiley

NCbob
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: