Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 18, 2014, 10:51:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pics from the Quartzsite Eagle gathering  (Read 2642 times)
Songman

« on: January 22, 2008, 04:31:49 PM »

I've set up a little flash web page to show the Eagle pictures I took at the recent Quartzsite rally. We had a great time and met lots of great folks. These buses were fantastic! Really got me Jonesing to get on the road.

Thanks to everyone for the hospitality and putting up with my dumb 'how did you do that' questions.

I think the page is pretty self-explanatory. You can scroll through and see each photo. If there is one you would like to save, just click on the big picture and it will open a larger jpg in a new window. I do have hi-res pics of each if anyone is interested. Just ask.

http://www.rts-bus.com/quartzsite.html
Songman

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 04:39:09 PM »

A few standouts from the gathering.
Songman

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 04:40:33 PM »

More..
Songman

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 04:42:14 PM »

And I've got to show the bonfire just because it was so great hanging out there talking to everyone each evening.
Kwajdiver
MCI-9 "Kwaj Diver"

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 05:16:03 PM »

Great photos,,, thanks for sharing.

Bill

Auburndale, Florida
MCI-9
V-6-92 Detroit, Allison 5 spd auto
Kwajalein Atoll, RMI
andy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 05:35:24 PM »

Super job Songman thanks for all the pics . There isnt a better looking bus out there EAGLES RULE !!!!!! THATS JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION.  Andy
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 06:24:15 PM »

Songman,
What a great job you did showing the beautiful places where Eagles Fly.  I enjoyed your site, take more if and when you can. 

Tell Don I am waiting on that return email when he gets the chance but with him being in Eagle Town this week I don't expect it. 

Gary

Gary
Songman

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 09:39:01 PM »

Gary,

We're home and back in business. I'll tell Don that you are watching your e-mail.

I plan to go to Pomona and Hemet to the upcoming gatherings. More photos will come. More interior shots too. I was so in awe of these coaches that I forgot to take pictures when the owners were showing me around.
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 08:51:34 AM »

Songman -

Nice work.  Aren't digital cameras neat?

I really like the look of the two-axle Eagles. . . One of those would be my preference if I were to move over from my 4106.

I see there were a couple of 4104s in amongst the Birds.  Did you by chance wander over to the GMC group that was next door and take some pics?

Enquiring minds want to know. . .

Glad you & Don had a good time.

Wink

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 10:17:40 AM »

Songman,

Absolutely grand!  What a post.  Thank you.  I didn't think there could be that many outstanding Eagles in the country.  Thanks again for sharing this.

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Songman

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 10:24:19 AM »

Russ,

We drove through the area where the GMs and Flexibles were parked but we were kinda in a hurry and didn't get to walk around and take pictures. There were some beautiful rigs in there!

That one single axle that I took a couple of pictures of was actually an Eagle 35-foot production motor home chassis. Very slick!
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 12:05:53 PM »

Is that 35 footer the people from Springfield Mo.? I think I was parked next to it at Branson Eagle rally once? - Beautiful Coach - as are the above - Nothing finer than the classic profile of a fine Eagle when restored and freshly skinned and painted -

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles
Le Mirage

Le Mirage XL 1987

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 12:12:27 PM »

Thank you so much...You made my day.....I think to move right now...

Gaëtan & Manon (french canadian)
Prevost, Le Mirage XL, 1987
Quebec, Canada

http://latchodromquebec.blogspot.com/2010/05/la-fin-du-voyage.html

Dreamscape

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 01:58:06 PM »

Dale,

Thanks for sharing. Great job.

Paul
Songman

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 02:33:03 PM »

Niles, I don't remember where the people in the 35 were from. Looking at the front plate on the bus, the colors are correct to be Missouri so it probably is.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: