Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
June 19, 2018, 03:57:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday jok and scanzel  (Read 1082 times)
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« on: January 30, 2008, 04:25:21 AM »

Happy Birthday to you both.  We hope you have lots of ice cream with your cake, lots of hugs from your loved ones and many wishes that come true.

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
scanzel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 06:41:07 AM »

Thank You for the Happy Birthday greeting, now if I could wish that someone would come to my house and convert my empty bus shell for me. At 58 my back is starting to kill me after ripping out the old flooring.

Steve Canzellarini
Berlin, CT
1989 Prevost XL
Dreamscape

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 02:51:18 PM »

I'm 58 also.......You aint seen notin' yet....... Wink Wait until you have to crawl around under the bus trying to fix something.......

Happy Birthday to you both!
jok

Its a bus thing...Im glad were on board!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 05:33:40 PM »

Thanks for the Birthday greeting. It was a beautiful day in S.W. Michigan (10 degrees, -15 windchill), but springs coming. I had a wonderful day with the family. Doesn't get much better. Even got some new stuff for the bus.

John

1990 Prevost
1977 MC8-Sold
Southwest Michigan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: