Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 23, 2014, 04:02:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Board Problem?  (Read 3181 times)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« on: April 05, 2006, 06:17:08 PM »

Phil, I have noticed that some posts are not word wrapping and you can not read the message without scrolling across the board. Is this my computer, or is it the board or someone else's computer. The most recent example is KVH A-5 [Flat] roof mount†
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 06:24:25 PM »

Phil, I have noticed that some posts are not word wrapping and you can not read the message without scrolling across the board. Is this my computer, or is it the board or someone else's computer. The most recent example is KVH A-5 [Flat] roof mount 
Richard

Hi there Richard,
The post  from KVH A-5 thread which doesn't word wrap for me, is where the poster put in a long line which could ( I assume ) break the URL if wrapped.  All the rest of the posts on that thread word wrapped - for me - I use Firefox on a Linux system.  Is that the post to which you are referring?  Or are there others in that thread?

Just want to make sure I'm following what is going on.

Hope this helps, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 06:30:18 PM »

Phil,

I expierence what Richard did but, only on my old computer. My laptop no, I guss because it has widescreen.

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 08:25:46 PM »

Weird. All the posts on that thread were not wrapped. There were a couple more like that but I do not remember what they were.
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 08:42:05 PM »

Hmmm.  I just tried it using IE 6, Windows 2003, all posts wrapped except the one with the long URL.  In fact, as I stretched out the browser - the wrap adjusted to the new width.  When I shrunk the browser, the wrap changed or adjusted to the smaller screen size.

What browser and OS are you using?  My curiosity is growing!!  And another hmmm.

Hope this helps,
Phil
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 08:48:35 PM by plyonsMC9 » Logged

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 03:24:52 AM »

FIL,

Mi brozer is Microsoft Internet explorer, wit xp hom  addiction!

Da laptop haz 15.0 xga widescreen

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 06:16:03 AM »

Hmmm.† I just tried it using IE 6, Windows 2003, all posts wrapped except the one with the long URL.† In fact, as I stretched out the browser - the wrap adjusted to the new width.† When I shrunk the browser, the wrap changed or adjusted to the smaller screen size.

What browser and OS are you using?† My curiosity is growing!!† And another hmmm.

Hope this helps,
Phil

IE6 and XP
Richard

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: