Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 21, 2014, 12:25:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Visit from a bus-nut  (Read 1543 times)
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« on: February 05, 2008, 10:09:08 AM »

I had the pleasure of having Jerry & Sharron Liebler stop by Friday on their way south. NewbeeMC9 & his family came over for dinner too. Jerry was nice enough to show Mom & Dad his conversion.

Jerry was nice enough to test out my new driveway for clearances - Yep, enough room for a bus & toad. But plenty of room considering we're in the old downtown area. Jerry missed a turn & was able to give Sharron a scenic tour of the neighborhood.  Grin

On Saturday Jerry & I took a ride to the orphanage.

Jerry sure has a different view on some things than I do, but I sure did enjoy sharing ideas.

I'm looking forward to your next visit, Jerry.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 11:21:57 AM »

Your a Lucky Dog Kyle. 

I sure wish we could of come to your home that night Kyle, Jerry is a true Kibitzer but one great guy and also full of knowledge.  I believe that Jerry & Sharnon are great examples of what we want to be thought of and respected for in our busnut circle.

Good Luck Jerry & Sharon on your winter Adventure.

Gary

Gary
cody

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 12:10:33 PM »

I heard that Jerry is heading this way, it'll be nice to meet them, Nick is heading here too, really looking forward to all this.
Dreamscape

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 03:01:20 PM »

I had the pleasure of meeting Jerry and Sharon last 4th of July.

He is one smart dude. Anything electrical he is a whiz at.

Enjoy the visit.

Paul
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 03:07:40 PM »

Hay Kyle,

Do I have to stop and see you too?  Kind of a Toll?  I'll try, but I have alot of promises allready..

I just hope I have time to Vacation...

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 04:40:37 PM »

Hay Kyle,

Do I have to stop and see you too?  Kind of a Toll?  I'll try, but I have alot of promises allready..

I just hope I have time to Vacation...

Nick-

Nick it's a tuff job being a very well respected public figure in the busing world! But as a World Class Moderator of the best damn busnuts site on the web, we know you can do it! LOL ! Jus think of it as campaigning! LOL!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 04:55:47 PM »

Jus think of it as campaigning! LOL!

Ok, I'm campaining for VACATION! Grin Grin

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 04:57:25 PM »

Anyone is welcome to stop by, just give me some advance notice & be willing to slum-it.  Grin

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: