Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 21, 2014, 12:36:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Went to rv show last night. Now I'm revved up again!  (Read 589 times)
Paladin
Dave Knight

Ignore
« on: February 09, 2008, 12:10:25 PM »

We went to an rv show last night. I tool my camera again so I could capture ideas of things I liked and things I didn't like on some of the coaches. I've got a decent selection of pics over the past few years that I refer to for ideas as I go. We took the in laws so they can better understand what we are trying to accomplish, I think it worked. They pretty much thought the bus was an expensive eyesore, half right. They were appalled at the cost of a decent Class A pusher.
I came home late last night and wanted to go out and work, now I'm all revved up but it's still too cold to work like I want to but it did give me more ideas and motivation. If only I had all of the money and skills to do what I'd really like to do!  I'll just take my time and do it as best I can over a long period and hope for the best. My plans keep evolving upwards as I go.

Too bad I don't have the space, money or patience to build a slide!

'75 MC-8   'Event Horizon'
8V71  HT740
Salt Lake City, Utah

"Have bus will travel read the card of the man, a Knight without armor in a savage land...."
Tenor

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 12:16:35 PM »

A bunch of friends went a few weeks ago.  Did you see the new Thule accessories?  They now sell these cleats that attach to the skin of your rv and you can hang tables, or garbage cans and a host of other stuff right off of the side.  I still can't belive how poorly the trailers and motorhomes were put together!  I came back ready to work too, but tomorrow it's only going to be 10 degrees....

Glenn Williams
Lansing, MI
www.threemenandatenor.com
1968 MCI 7 Ser. No. 7476 Unit No. 10056
8v71
4 speed Spicer
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: