Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 20, 2014, 04:49:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O.T: Does anyone have a carry permit?  (Read 4517 times)
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2008, 07:54:49 AM »

I had a semi serious verbal confrontation with a hippie type with a pit bull at our local dog park.  Place is full of little Terriers, Poodles and the like.  STUDLY was about to set loose a 95 pound pit that was showing serious behavior issues and which he said had been fought and the massive scars on his head were the proof to me that he was serious.  I quietly informed said Hippie that I would cut his arm off if that monster killed my Terrier.  He said "you are outa yer fxxxing mind you old fuxx".  I replied "That is my point.  You think you are the only lunatic running around loose out here and that isn't true".  Guess he believed me.  He left abruptly with Sudden Death or Blood Bath or whatever he called that thing and half the people present put down their dogs to continue play.  The other half stopped chasing theirs and trying to save them.  That guy had a 12 inch hunting knife on his belt.  Yeah, pass the word....gunpowder isn't the only thing that gets unstable with age. 

I love that.  Years ago I was in Chicago for a trade show.  A couple of others and I were were walking between clubs one evening.  A young punk approached us with a knife and talking crap.  I had eye contact with him and told him that I had killed so many times for my country that I wouldn't mind killing him and that he could walk away and live, approach and die.  He postured for another moment, then got more nervous and walked away cursing something about crazy people.

Fortunately it worked.  But I wouldn't recommend this approach to anyone.  I had been to a club and had a few drinks.  Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have tempted fate like that.  But, sometimes crazy does work.  Unfortunately, when it doesn't your screwed.
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2008, 10:15:33 AM »

It always helps, when you come across the "criminally" insane, to lead them to believe that YOU are crazier than THEM, they will not screw with you cause no "sane" person would (unfortunately if you come across a "totally" insane person your in real trouble). You can prove your insanity by the Dirty Harry method (above) or simply start drooling and muttering incoherently while making occassional loud incomprehensible rantings about 'voices' (the Rain Man method) - HTH

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles
brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2008, 10:29:54 AM »

.....or just poop your pants!  No one will want your wallet after that Grin

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2008, 10:33:36 AM »

Niles,

Sure it helps.  Sometimes CRAZY is all you got to put between THEM and yours.  "Yours" are worth it and we all have responsibilities.

That was a great story and you have some nut to thank for it.  Go figure.  Thank you for sharing that.

If you ever saw a movie called "A Bronx tale" you will remember a scene where the hero locked himself in his bar with a gang of bikers that were tearing the place up for sport.  As he did so he said quietly "there, now you'ns CAN'T leave".  They were sure he was nuts.  Great movie for that scene alone.

Shiny side up,

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
mike davis

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2008, 03:43:43 PM »

.....or just poop your pants!  No one will want your wallet after that Grin

there is a song along that line called "underwear go inside the pants" 

mike
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: