Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 09:11:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiser’s website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: finally my shower has tile!!  (Read 3238 times)
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2008, 01:46:07 PM »

Jackjr,

The leds have always had the feature of spreading light.  They come in a tournement of angles of dispersion.  5, 10, 25, etc.  That is determined by the curvature of the top lens.  As for brightness  "I THINK" we have always had that option as the things are speced for lumens produced within a range of volts.  Higher volts and the little darlins don't last quite the 700 years they are supposed to.  Thats the little ones.  I also see they are making physically larger little lights.

As far as color, they come in a wide varity of that also.  I think the bluetinge is very cold.  They make softer whites and they also come with a lamp fixture cover that is frosted and seems warm....at least in comparison.  I think you will find that as you reach for the ones you prefer, the price will escalate.

I will install them everywhere I can for their efficiency but they ain't reading lights, not in my book.

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: