Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 20, 2014, 10:46:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarasota, Arcadia, Bradenton, Port Charlotte...Looking?  (Read 3043 times)
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2008, 04:07:30 PM »

... rule one is to avoid the color RED as a choice for you vehicle. ...

Brings back memories of when I lived in California.  I got a speeding ticket on the way to Palmdale.  I opted for the defensive driving course to keep it off the record.  When I went to the course, the guy doing registration saw the officer's name and what day it was.  He said "you were driving a red car right?"  I said "how'd you know."  He explained that officer had a different color of car he focused on for each day of the week.  Of course everybody out there was speeding so they could just take their pick.
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2008, 04:21:15 PM »

I purposely bought my son a RED mustang - and then warned him about RED cars being targeted ...... hoping that would make him cautious ...... It didn't work .......

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2008, 04:42:27 PM »

I purposely bought my son a RED mustang - and then warned him about RED cars being targeted ...... hoping that would make him cautious ...... It didn't work .......

I don't think there is anything that will keep a teenage boy from mashing the throttle.  Tragic, but that's the way it is.  If they survive it, they grow up.  Some of them go on to buy buses so they can have a powerful engine, hear the engine roar,  keep the throttle mashed to the floor continously and yet still stay within speed limit.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: