Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 02:28:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help finding a cheap glass installer in Tucson, AZ  (Read 587 times)
TrevorH

Ignore
« on: February 22, 2008, 10:46:32 AM »

I need windshields for a 1987 MCI 120A3.  I have tried my local charter companies but they are pretty pricey.  It needs to be pretty close since someone was nice enough to through huge rocks through the windows and I am going to have to break the glass completely out and drive it without them in to get it to whoever is going to replace them.  Of course I will be wearing eye protection...  Thanks for the help as always.

1987 MCI 102A3 8V92TA 5 spd MT
Tucson, AZ
jjrbus

MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 02:19:08 PM »

MCI  is the cheapest place to buy windshields, also includes free shipping. You should be able to get mobile glass repair to install. I have never done it, but I understand it is an easy job.

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

http://photobucket.com/buspictures

http://photobucket.com/buspictures
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: