Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 20, 2014, 07:24:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help - Diagnose Dometic RM7030 Fridge  (Read 638 times)
TexasBorderDude
Founder - Texas Curmudgeon Society

Nothing simple is ever easy...

Ignore
« on: February 26, 2008, 04:26:32 PM »

I took a 3 week trip back to Texas (from Fla.) and left my fridge plugged in via a direct extension cord to a 110 circuit.  When I got  back, nothing works.  Can't get the panel to work; nothing on gas or elec.  I suspect the control board.  Can anyone suggest how to diagnose the problem?

Thanks, 

dg

A curmudgeon's reputation for malevolence is undeserved. They're neither warped nor evil at heart. They don't hate mankind, just mankind's absurdities. They're just as sensitive and soft-hearted as the next guy, but they hide their vulnerability beneath a crust of misanthropy.
luvrbus

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 04:31:47 PM »

Doyle, make sure you have a 12 volt supply to the fridge nothing will work without it
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 04:32:39 PM »

Hi dg,

I could but, I will need to plug my PAL testor into your board...

It sounds like you may have blown the fuse in the board or even the board it's self.. Snap the black cover off the board in the back

and see if the fuse is blown. If not, it could be the board.. Not so expensive through Dinosaur electronics...

Also, do your lights work inside the box?     luvrbus also has a good point about the 12v, without it, no work...

Good Luck
Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: