Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 06:55:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: windows  (Read 927 times)
berrybus

Ignore
« on: February 27, 2008, 10:17:44 AM »

i called motion windows and got a price on the driver and door windows for a mci9. 750.00 sounds like to much. is there any other options? thanks jim.

"No man is a bus."
TrevorH

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 10:41:04 AM »

I tried this too and all the info that I gathered pointed at Penn Glass which is motion windows.  Everyone seemed to be very happy with them.  If you find anything, please post as I am looking for some aswell.

1987 MCI 102A3 8V92TA 5 spd MT
Tucson, AZ
jjrbus

MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 11:29:12 AM »

I was raiseing roof and residing so I had lots of flexibility. I purchased brand new surplus thermopane, tinted windows in Elkhart IN. Six big ones for $120, thats $120 total, not each!  There are other surplus places around also some used windows to be had.
 Also Hehr International Los Angeles CA. 213 663 1261
                                                                             Not sure about these phone numbers?

Storm-Tite Windows  204 663 4808   Canada     

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

http://photobucket.com/buspictures

http://photobucket.com/buspictures
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 12:31:07 PM »

I was raiseing roof and residing so I had lots of flexibility. I purchased brand new surplus thermopane, tinted windows in Elkhart IN. Six big ones for $120, thats $120 total, not each!  There are other surplus places around also some used windows to be had.
Also Hehr International Los Angeles CA. 213 663 1261
Not sure about these phone numbers?
Storm-Tite Windows  204 663 4808   Canada   

JJR -

You had lots of flexibility with all the side windows, but BerryBus is looking for the driver and door windows, which are quite a bit different.

Good leads, tho.

I think that for what Berry's looking for, Penninsula/Motion is the only game in town.

FWIW & HTH. . .

Wink

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: