Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 06:57:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bunk Bed and Slide Hardware  (Read 835 times)
Tom Y

80 5C With Cummins L10 in Progress

Ignore
« on: February 28, 2008, 08:56:56 AM »

I have no intrest in this company, but thought some may find these ideas and products helpfull. www.liftcoinc.com     Tom Y

Tom Yaegle
JimC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 11:45:57 AM »

After looking at that site I started to think about other uses for the components they make.
How about using the "swing galley" hardware in the bedroom? Make a bottom cabinet (dresser) then have the mattress swing above it when not needed. That way you could swing the bed down onto the floor when not in use, you would not need the dresser at that point anyway. It would even work if you built the dresser over the wheel wells of some of the older GM buses.

If the dimensions are about what I think they would be, two of them would work out to be in the middle of the room for a queen size bed when down.

That would free the bedroom space up, and you could use it for a small office in the rear of the bus for working during the day, sleeping quarters at night.
Just a thought.
Jim

4106 - 8-71/730
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
between Milwaukee & Madison
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: