Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 03:25:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, your Online mags will be safe.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Horizon Coach  (Read 1995 times)
Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« on: April 06, 2006, 09:18:33 AM »

Anybody have any experience or comments about Horizon Coach in Arcadia, FL

Thanks,

Len Silva

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 09:51:34 AM »

The best there is!
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 10:10:21 PM »

Never personally dealt with them, mostly good things heard, altoughjt as with anything else everyone has thier own opinion and it can go both ways!
I can't knock'm on hearsay! Well you can guess the rest! Knuckle

likew

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Casper4104

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 08:23:04 AM »

I bought my 4104 there just a month ago.  I got a great price on a good unit, and they were great to deal with.

The only small complaint I had was that I had asked them to pick me up a couple of fuel filters for me to take with me on my trip home, and that didn't get done.  I ended up having to find my own filters on the way home, which was a pain.

All in all my bus was what they said it was, they were pleasant to deal with and very patient with my stupid questions.  If I get down there again I'll definitely stop in - and I wouldn't hesitate to have Ally work on my bus again.

Give them a call, they're good people.  Tell Mike & Debby I said hi.

Casper4104

If a half a hen lays a half an egg in a half a day - how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: