Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 05:41:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Screen TV ideas needed  (Read 4651 times)
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 08:03:31 PM »

I just mounted a 17" LCD on an articulated mount.  Look at this album and click on bedroom....

www.newindsports.com/bus

Hi Ross,

That is a terrific web site you have there!  Photos on the mount provide excellent detail, and very thought provoking.  Thanks Ross!!  I'm checkin' it out...

Kind Regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 05:08:28 PM »

The Theatre system we're looking at is :

http://http://www.sherwoodusa.com/prod_vr670.html

It can produce surround sound without actually requiring the rear speakers, and comes well recommended.

Your thoughts and suggestions are deeply appreciated!!   Grin

Kind Regards, Phil

Did anyone use this stereo, have you heard one Phil,  You can get them amzon for about $250 and there is a place near NCBob that carries them.  I'm thinking about ordering one tonight for the my lovely brides B-day.  If it don't sound good in the House it may end up on the bus.  One review said that surround sound and volume might be good for a small room.  We have a small room and we listen to music more than watch movies so it may work for us.  I can send it back to amazon if we don't like it.

thanks

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2006, 09:25:42 PM »

Yes!  Sound is supposed to be terrific.  My good friend Tony who works with this type of equipment almost daily said the sound is phenomenal.  Apparently some locations have stopped carrying this model as it kills sales of the higher priced equipment. Mine is downstairs, just waiting for me to try it out. 

'course, I forgot that I now have to install an inverter to be able to listen to this system whilst travelling down the road.  So, it looks like I'm in the market for a small inverter setup which won't damage this equipment, along w/a flat screen TV.

Best Regards, Phil

belfert

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2006, 04:30:02 AM »

Xantrex makes an excellent little sine wave inverter that is 400 watt for this type of application.  The RS400.  A little spendy, but good.

Brian Elfert
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2006, 05:47:27 AM »

Thanks Brian,

I'm going to check it out.   Smiley

Best Regards, Phil

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: