Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 20, 2014, 09:25:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Timmonsville Octoberfest- What we've planned so far  (Read 12904 times)
Christyhicks

1991 Beaver Prevost LeMirage XL

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2006, 04:19:17 AM »

Well, we're not going to be able to make it to Timmonsville this fall  Cry, so will wait to see if you're having it again in Spring.  I'm really disappointed we're not goign to get to see all of you guys! Cry

Sniff. . .Sniff... . .Christy Hicks

If chased by a bear, you don't need to run faster than the bear, just faster than your companion!
Dallas

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2006, 04:39:18 AM »

Well, we're not going to be able to make it to Timmonsville this fall  Cry, so will wait to see if you're having it again in Spring.  I'm really disappointed we're not goign to get to see all of you guys! Cry

Sniff. . .Sniff... . .Christy Hicks

Well, Christy,

We'll really miss you and Larry.

Besides, the Dinosaur was looking forward to inviting a Oklahoma transplant for dinner! Tongue

If we have another rally next spring it may be in another location so maybe it'll be easier for us all to meet up!

Dallas
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 04:30:31 AM by Dallas » Logged
Dallas

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2006, 04:39:14 AM »

I'm in the process of cleaning out lots of stuff so I can collect more junk to carry around with me!

I'm going to put it all out on a table and maybe, if other people do the same thing, we can have a genuine swapmeet!

Collect your stuff in a bay and bring it with you!

Let's all go home with stuff that we don't need and will never use, but we never had before!

Timmonsville Octoberfest
October 5th through the 8th
Timmonsville, SC
Exit 150, off I-95
Timmonsville, SC
[/i][/b]
Christyhicks

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2006, 07:14:28 AM »

I'm sorry, but if I had to clean out and bring all our extra stuff Undecided. . . shoot, I'd need to bring all THREE busses with me Wink. . . hahahahaha.

I sure wish we could come and show off our new tiled floor and shower. . . we picked up the tile yesterday, and it sure is going to be pretty. . .tile guy said he'd tile it next week  Grin.  . .and thank goodness we got his 40% discount, OUCH Shocked. . . Larry was admiring the granite and I told him just to hold that thought till we were ready to tile the 9, then he could pick the "good stuff". 

I hope you'll take a ton of pics at the rally and post them somewhere so we can see all the fun we missed!  You know, sort of rub it in!   Wink Grin  Christy

If chased by a bear, you don't need to run faster than the bear, just faster than your companion!
Dallas

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2006, 09:00:48 AM »

Gary Labombard is going to be our official Pitcher Taker! He took loads of photos of the last rally and everyone was impressed.

I'm sure he'll take even more this time!

Sniff, sob, too bad you can't be here!

Dallas
Ace

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2006, 10:27:24 AM »

Uh Dallas you may want to ask Gary about that first. I'm sure he'll take some pics but didn't he say it was a LOT of work and he was only going to take SOME pics of CERTAIN request? Maybe I mis-understood but I thought that is what he said!

Ace
Dallas

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2006, 11:14:23 AM »

Uh Dallas you may want to ask Gary about that first. I'm sure he'll take some pics but didn't he say it was a LOT of work and he was only going to take SOME pics of CERTAIN request? Maybe I mis-understood but I thought that is what he said!

Ace

Hmmm,
I could be wrong, it's happened before, ask my exwives!
I thought he told me he would do our official photo albums on his Webshots site.

If he doesn't want to, I'm sure we can get lots of photos, just not as good as the ones he takes.

Thanks Ace, I'll ask him tonight.

Dallas
Ace

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2006, 04:33:45 PM »

Dallas I could be wrong too but something tells me that's what he either said or was thinking of saying! Smiley Better to ask the horses mouth himself. I'm sure he'd take some pics but maybe not as many as he usually does! Then again, I could be all wet and just thought about how much work he puts into it and figured he needed someone to step in and say that's enough. Heck with all I have going thru my mind right now, I might not have even thought this. I might have just blurted it out!

Oh well, just forget I said anything and ask Gary! That way we'll both know what's going on!

Ace
Christyhicks

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2006, 06:06:48 PM »

did you just call Gary a "Horses MOOOO?Huh"    Shocked

Oh wait, read that again and it was a horse's mouth. . . whew!   Grin

I LOVE his website with all those pics. . . I stole copies of several to put in my "Paint jobs I like" folder for when we get ready to paint both TempBus and BigBus. . . whoops.  .should I have admitted that?? Roll Eyes

Bumped again.  Christy

Dallas

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2006, 07:11:34 PM »

I talked to Gary last night and he said he didn't mind the smallrallies, it was the huge ones that were too much like work.

I really don't want anyone to feel like they HAVE to do anything except come up, have fun and relax amongst friends.

That's what this get together is all about, enjoying our hobby with others that enjoy our hobby.

Dallas
Ace

« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2006, 08:30:59 PM »

Good deal Dallas and I stand corrected! My appologies to you and Gary and I'm glad you got to the bottom of it! I should have never opened my horse's  mouth in the first place! Smiley

Ace

NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2006, 09:23:54 AM »

Having seen all the work that Gary put in last rally I'll be happy to bring my digital cameral and laptop and be of any help I can to help him cover the event.  If my help is accepted we can interface and work out the details.  As far as I'm concerned I'll simply put my efforts  on a portable tape recorder and a CD and give it all to Gary for editing, etc. 

It might allow him a bit more time for beer drinking and fun....after all that's what we're all going to be there for......

FWIW,

Bob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
Dallas

« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2006, 09:29:36 AM »

Good deal Dallas and I stand corrected! My appologies to you and Gary and I'm glad you got to the bottom of it! I should have never opened my horse's  mouth in the first place! Smiley

Ace

Ace,
I needed to get to the bottom of it too. I was worried that Gary was doing it just to please me and I really don't want that. I would like everyone to have a good time and enjoy themselves, whether it's looking at other buses, swapping lies, popping a few tops, fishing or just covering their eyes and taking a well deserved nap.

Thanks for bringing it up.

Dallas
Ace

« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2006, 11:42:32 AM »

"It might allow him a bit more time for beer drinking and fun....after all that's what we're all going to be there for......

FWIW,

Bob

Make that............ CORONA'S
 Grin
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2006, 02:19:43 PM »

OK Ace,  I'll bring the Corona's...you bring the limes and a sharp knife!!!!!!!

Bob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: