Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 01:25:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!-MCI5-Compartment door needed  (Read 925 times)
MciLover

Ignore
« on: June 05, 2006, 10:49:21 AM »

Help Please help!Help summer is coming up and I donít have a Baggage compartment door for my 66 Mci 5. I was on a trip to Mexico to go visit the in-laws and my door came off on the highway (I didnít even notice till I got there) So now my bus is stranded at the in-laws While I search for a new compartment door. I need HELP my kids keep asking me "when's the next trip dad", at the moment I have no idea. So if any one out there knows where I can get a:
Year: 66
Model: MCI5
Baggage/compartment door
[/b]
That would be of great help to me.
Please someone help, I need to go and rescue my bus.
Thanks,
Robert B.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 10:52:01 AM by MciLover » Logged
pvcces

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 09:29:21 PM »

Robert B., you might try US Coach or International Bus Parts. I'm sure there are others, but's that's all that I can suggest, right now.

Tom Caffrey
Suncatcher
Ketchikan, Alaska

Tom Caffrey PD4106-2576
Suncatcher
Ketchikan, Alaska
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 06:02:00 AM »

Robert, maybe none of my business, but I am curious and they say that curiosity killed the cat, but since you continued on your southward journey for an unknown number of miles without a baggage door, then why could you not have returned without one?
Richard

Help Please help!Help summer is coming up and I donít have a Baggage compartment door for my 66 Mci 5. I was on a trip to Mexico to go visit the in-laws and my door came off on the highway (I didnít even notice till I got there) So now my bus is stranded at the in-laws While I search for a new compartment door. I need HELP my kids keep asking me "when's the next trip dad", at the moment I have no idea. So if any one out there knows where I can get a:
Year: 66
Model: MCI5
Baggage/compartment door
[/b]
That would be of great help to me.
Please someone help, I need to go and rescue my bus.
Thanks,
Robert B.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: