Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 29, 2014, 09:49:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting Pictures  (Read 12636 times)
BJW

Always Follow Your Dream!!!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2006, 11:01:06 AM »

...as done as I need before I can start all the trick stuff.
OK, you're just funnin' me now. You haven't even started all the trick stuff? Hah. You funny.

I had to do a few trick things along the way, like no handles on the bay doors and digital entries for controling the locks.  My bus has no keyed acess.  Kind of like a shaver door on a hot rod, you can use a digital entry key pad or a remote keyfob.  I have some fun things I have laid out like an observation deck (the retractable lader is already installed in the roof), the robotic spot lights (holes are contoured in the front cap), entertainment bay with a BBQ and TV etc under the front pass slide, etc....My mind can't stop.......HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!!  MMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!  AGH! Wink

BJW,
Can you send or post pictures of the retractable ladder?
I've been trying to figure out how to do one on mine and another guys bus.
Dallas
PD4103-1085
Hi Dallas,

The retractable ladder looks like this.  Please let me kow if I can answer any further questions...

BJW
Gus the Bus
Federal Way, WA
Dallas

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2006, 12:05:40 PM »

Thanks BJW!
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2006, 04:40:49 PM »

May I make a suggestion? All you guys that have pictures posted on this thread, re-post them in the very first post with the title Post Your Bus Pictures Here that Phil started. They will always be at the very top then. That way we could enjoy them all in one place.
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: