Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
February 19, 2018, 06:09:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks a lot......for nothing! (EDIT.....April Fools 2008 JOKE)  (Read 3428 times)
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 11:10:06 AM »

I dinnent think it was funy. Angry  That hang up was me... Grin Grin Grin  I bought in with a gasp...we must have guilty consciences Roll Eyes

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
JeffsMagicBus
Is That A School Bus...

1970 Blue Bird Wanderlodge

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 11:39:33 AM »

You Had Me Going There For A Moment Too! My Mind Started Wandering Back To My Other Life...
  I Did My 22 Years And If Marriage Is An Institution Then I'm On Permanant Vacation!
 My Daughter Once Told Me What My Ex Said When She First Saw My Coach. It Was Something Like: "Why Would Anybody Buy That? That's Stupid"!
 I've Heard Worse But My Favorite At The Truck Stop Is: "What Are You Gonna' Do With It?" Good Question.
 After peeling LP record sized pieces of clear coat off it this morning I've tentatively decided to make her a RAT ROD! Too the dismay of my neighbors, she will soon be sporting flat black! And then I'll have the stainless polished!
 I Hope The HOA Likes It! They told me I had until the end of February '08 to move it. I hope they're not holding their breath. They think she's unattractive now, just wait until they see the Von Dutch Flying Eyeballs down the side!
                                                                          Later Smiley

« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 11:41:48 AM by JeffsMagicBus » Logged

WD4IHS Smiley
kyle4501

NEWELL in South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 01:44:36 PM »

WELL, DARN IT ALL TO HECK!

I was all ready to expand the satelite orphanage. Looks like I'll have to shelve those plans . . . for now anyways  Wink

Cliff, It would have been more convincing if you had spent a few days posting a few topics to set it all up  Grin

Charlie, you'd never stand a chance with Julie, she's a GMC fan . . . a MCI wouldn't cut it, not even one as cool as yours, sorry, but someone needed to tell you the facts  Shocked

Life is all about finding people who are your kind of crazy

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please (Mark Twain)

Education costs money.  But then so does ignorance. (Sir Claus Moser)
captain ron

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 03:58:20 PM »

I was using the Harley as bait. If she leaves Cliff then she'll have her own GMC  Grin
kyle4501

NEWELL in South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 06:27:23 PM »

I was using the Harley as bait. If she leaves Cliff then she'll have her own GMC  Grin

Man, that's cold to a brother busnut!  Shocked   Grin

BTW, you didn't seem need any 'bait' with the ladies at The Cove!  Wink
What's the matter? You loosing your touch?     Grin

Life is all about finding people who are your kind of crazy

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please (Mark Twain)

Education costs money.  But then so does ignorance. (Sir Claus Moser)
captain ron

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 08:46:48 PM »

Older ladies are like dog doo the older they are the easier to pick up.  Grin

it's a joke ladies don't get mad.
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 03:02:10 AM »

You Had Me Going There For A Moment Too! My Mind Started Wandering Back To My Other Life...
  I Did My 22 Years And If Marriage Is An Institution Then I'm On Permanant Vacation!
 My Daughter Once Told Me What My Ex Said When She First Saw My Coach. It Was Something Like: "Why Would Anybody Buy That? That's Stupid"!
 I've Heard Worse But My Favorite At The Truck Stop Is: "What Are You Gonna' Do With It?" Good Question.
 After peeling LP record sized pieces of clear coat off it this morning I've tentatively decided to make her a RAT ROD! Too the dismay of my neighbors, she will soon be sporting flat black! And then I'll have the stainless polished!
 I Hope The HOA Likes It! They told me I had until the end of February '08 to move it. I hope they're not holding their breath. They think she's unattractive now, just wait until they see the Von Dutch Flying Eyeballs down the side!
                                                                          Later Smiley

Hi Jeff,

My bus was primer black for a year....  The heat gain was unbearable!

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 04:33:59 AM »

Well,

Glad we all had fun with that one.......On to next year......

Sometimes ya just gotta play a little... Grin

(I went ahead and put an EDIT in the subject line, to avoid any future misunderstandings  Shocked)

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: