Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 05:06:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally took some photos....  (Read 1709 times)
Ross

Ignore
« on: June 05, 2006, 05:40:52 PM »

Here are some photos of my almost finished MC9.  Getting close.  This is the fun part....when it all starts to come together.

www.newindsports.com/bus
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 06:56:36 PM »

[  This is the fun part....when it all starts to come together.
>
>
 know what you mean, sometimes when I go out to my coach and look around I can't beleive it's mine.
It started out as a good looking seated coach, then after it was stripped it looked like junk.
Now it's really starting to come together.

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
Ace

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 07:32:58 PM »

Ross, very nice work and I especially like the shower. I was going to use one likeit but I found it took up more room than the neo-angle. Yours looks good and I like the matching medicine cabinet.

I also like the ceiling lights you used. I'm to that point now and kind of lost on what to use.  Wink

Keep up the good work!

Ace
NCbob

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 07:47:52 PM »

Ross, That's amazing!  Smiley  Are you going to have any spare time....I think you and my wife ought to talk!  Wink 
I do so admire talent.  You've done a marvelous job...and that bucket under the sink is a real touch of class!  Tongue

I'd really enjoy seeing your project in person...it's GREAT!

NCbob
Sojourner

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 07:57:56 PM »

Great work & planning.

I especially like your fade green batten board wall because I am an streetcar & railroad buff. Some use that color & board pattern.

I've added your site to my Bus/Nuts folder.

Thanks for sharing.

Sojourn for Christ, Jerry
Ross

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 08:14:55 PM »

Thanks guys.  The lights are the cheap halogens from Outwater Plastics.  They worked out very well, but they draw some current.  My next project is what you've been working on....Window boxes.  Gotta put on the interior decorators hat tomorrow and go buy some fabric for curtains and valence accent.

Spare time???  I'm self employed...or more like unemployed lately, so I have lots of time to work on the bus.  I have about another month until I can consider it done....other that the little upgrades and repairs that come along.  I think I'm going to make the move South, or at least sell this place, so I need to start getting the little issues around the house fixed, get things cleaned up and start getting things into storage.  I have a cash buyer ready to buy and I don't want to lose him.  Nice easy deal.  He'll pay my asking price with no reator.  He called today asking if he could bring me a $20,000 deposit, but I'm not completely committed to the idea of moving and/or fulltiming yet.

Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 08:33:48 PM »

Ross,
Nice looking job for sure, I can't wait to do some pretty stuff inside instead of under the darn thing all this time. It took me 65 hours just to make a box to poop in!!

Keep up the good work, maybe see you in Timmonsville, SC at Dallas's bus gathering??
Gary

Gary
zxt

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 10:02:35 AM »

The drivers seat looks to be on the same level as the main coach floor.
This is an MCI9 right?
How did you do that?
 Huh

"When you think you have become a man of some importance, try ordering another mans dog around."-Cowboy wisdom.
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 10:49:30 AM »

Ross,

Looks Great! Smiley

Can't wait to be at that stage.

Keep us posted.

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Ross

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 02:11:34 PM »

The drivers seat looks to be on the same level as the main coach floor.
This is an MCI9 right?
How did you do that?
 Huh

I made a pedestal that bolts to the original seat mounting holes.  The seat is actually mounted to the drivers area floor, it just looks like it's level with the main coach floor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: