Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 20, 2014, 12:54:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a suggestion...  (Read 2936 times)
Dallas

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 03:51:15 AM »

You blokes think you have me partly figured out, now?    Donít bet on it!
Wait till I get back from UK--
I have my heart on getting a Saurer Komet! (Ever heard of that bus? Lovely!)

I canít wait to start a topic about that one and try and get replies!

Cheers..
and
MIND THE GAP!

Bring me a Robin Reliant!
I want to see if it could be cut down enough to fit into a Large bus bay.

DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 08:36:50 AM »

Go to the help board. It tells how to set up your profile and how to adjust the clock so you are on the correct time.
Richard

Good Eveí, Gents-
Nick-
 Give isí a minute to get my bearings! I havenít even figured out how to set the clock here! Iím four hours ahead. Let me wade in and if I start treading water Iíll yelp for help. (Thank you, Sir.)

Iíll be looking how to set up the profile after Iím done bending your irisís with this post! If I can post a pic there of the Bird, Iíll do soóif not, should I post it here or on the ďBus picsĒ thread?

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: