Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 09:56:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a suggestion...  (Read 2723 times)
Dallas

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 03:51:15 AM »

You blokes think you have me partly figured out, now?    Donít bet on it!
Wait till I get back from UK--
I have my heart on getting a Saurer Komet! (Ever heard of that bus? Lovely!)

I canít wait to start a topic about that one and try and get replies!

Cheers..
and
MIND THE GAP!

Bring me a Robin Reliant!
I want to see if it could be cut down enough to fit into a Large bus bay.

DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 08:36:50 AM »

Go to the help board. It tells how to set up your profile and how to adjust the clock so you are on the correct time.
Richard

Good Eveí, Gents-
Nick-
 Give isí a minute to get my bearings! I havenít even figured out how to set the clock here! Iím four hours ahead. Let me wade in and if I start treading water Iíll yelp for help. (Thank you, Sir.)

Iíll be looking how to set up the profile after Iím done bending your irisís with this post! If I can post a pic there of the Bird, Iíll do soóif not, should I post it here or on the ďBus picsĒ thread?

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: