Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 21, 2014, 10:36:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, your Online mags will be safe.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have Power and Spaces available now...  (Read 3582 times)
Hartley

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2008, 02:06:16 PM »

Well,
I have it all figured out so far. Adding a pump station and all that could be done fairly reasonably with a few extra $$$ and some labor. Doesn't seem that I will be physically able to work on that for a while.

However after spending the morning in the ER and them wanting to keep me for a few days I am out of commission right now. They let me come home with meds but expect me to return if I get any worse.

I have been scheduled to go in for surgery later this month and would be in hospital for at least 6 days. Then no work of any kind for up to 3 months.

I guess I will have to figure out where to get an income to pay the bills and doctors which is going to be a problem because I won't be able to do anything for a while even if I survive.

Maybe next season will be better if I can't get stuff done this time around.

Dave....

Never take a knife to a gunfight!
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2008, 07:11:48 PM »

Dave, what you need now is a few "work-kampers."   You could use some guests that have skills at doing something useful...like digging ditches, knowledge of basic plumbing, knowledge of advanced plumbing with a major in sanitation services.  Those are common enough traits among busnuts... Wink   I know how to pile it high and deep!  Grin
If taxes and the cost of fuel keeps going up, we'll all be looking for a semi-permanent place to 'squat!'    Sorta like the mobile villages that grew during the depression. 

Hope your surg goes well!  You'll probably find that you can do more than your realize.  Most post surg folk are far more active than the docs would'a thought.  Now I ain't recommending you start running laps when you get home!  Wink
But don't be surprised if you  'convalesce' much quicker than expected...hope so! 

Best, JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Ayn Rand
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: