Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 27, 2014, 03:59:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Continuation of the great adventure, part 2 lol  (Read 2631 times)
cody

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 12:34:02 PM »

Northern cullman got hit a bit ago but we're in on the south side of town, got more coming in tho lol, getting really dark out and got anotehr cell just southwest of where we are.  Kind of interesting watching it on tv, they've had ongoing coverage of everything on going, they sure work quick around here, got crews out cleaning up tree's and trying to get the power back on inbetween the storm cells. Just got another report of a funnel cloud on the ground southwest of us.  I'll keep the reports coming as we get them.
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 05:44:19 PM »

Cody,

You and Libby keep be safe out there!

If that tornado hits it will knock all the rust off that Eagle and then what...... Grin

Be SAFE....NO kidding.......

Cliff & Julie

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
cody

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 06:22:06 PM »

Looks like the storm is over, it sure was interesting but the cells are now all east of us, at least for now lol.  Lots of tornado sightings but the government has to confirm that they were actually tornados now, I think it's an insurance thing, but buildings down, trees down, lots of stuff.  It got so dark at 2PM that we used flashlights outside lol, then came the rain and hail, then the wind lol, all the sirens really made it exciting.  I suppose I'll get blamed for that lol.
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2008, 06:29:29 PM »

Cody, if I recall correctly you and Libby were giving me a ration about our waiting until the first of May to head back home to NC for the summer.  Remember pal, I'm FROM Michigan and being sooo much older than you...have better sense since it's soo nice and warm in FL this time of year.

You just keep on listening to Alice prodding you to get on home this time of year and I believe I can guarantee that next year you're going to have a continuing problem with the battery in your hearing aid!

hehehe

Bob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2008, 07:32:01 PM »

Cody that wasn't no storms! It was just Robert n I blow'n by and the sirens was the law try'n to catch us! LOL! Grin  BK  Grin

Damn it what I wouldn't give to be 20 yrs younger! This is one wild bunch of college ko-eds we got on board!

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
cody

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2008, 03:16:43 PM »

We left cullman alabama this morning heading for union city tennessee, we just pulled in at BK's and the weather is cold with possibly snow for tonight. WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!!!!!  I want sunshine, palm trees and the surf lapping at my toes and the score is Libby 1, cody 0 lol.
redbus

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2008, 04:13:25 PM »

Didn't you start your trip out with this kind of luck!!?? We are back in southern Indiana so if you are passing through you're welcome to stop in. We would love to see you. We are about a day's drive from BK's. 70 miles from Louisville or aprox.100 miles from Evansville. We have 30 amp service and water. You will be the third bus here. Our neighbor once told us our drive looked like the back of the Grand Ole Opry lot!( they weren't used to a lot of buses around here)lol.
If we don't see you have safe travels.
Terry

Terry
"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, Believe in them, and try to follow them." ~Louisa May Alcott~
www.awayweare.blogspot.com/
Kwajdiver
MCI-9 "Kwaj Diver"

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2008, 07:07:23 AM »

Folks, if your having a boring life, all you need to do is follow Cody and Libby around for awhile.  Snow, rain, sleet, thunder storms, and of course a tornado or two, just to brighten up your day. Cheesy

Cody/Libby, Hyeyong and I would like to invite you back down to Florida during HURRICANE season.   Grin  We can put tie downs on the bus and let you ride it out while we of course evacuate..... Roll Eyes
Just in case you get bored.... Tongue

Bill

Auburndale, Florida
MCI-9
V-6-92 Detroit, Allison 5 spd auto
Kwajalein Atoll, RMI
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2008, 08:15:16 AM »

There's a learning curve involved here, Cody. Last year Jackie & I headed for home in mid April and liked to have froze our butts off in the mountains. There's no force strong enough to budge me out of FL until the first of May from now on. Yeah, it was 90 yesterday but it's 71 here today.

While I like and respect your better half what it boils down to is that the bus moves when you move it! Many a robin has froze to death because of early migrations. Wink

Bob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
cody

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2008, 08:28:43 AM »

LOL, this robin is freezing this morning lol, the main reason for heading out when we did was to have some time to do some work for BK's mom. She has a couple of weeks work for me here, then libby's sister wants us to stop in Peoria for a few days to visit (and work on her house lol).  Libby is going thru grandkid withdrawal and wants to see them before their dad picks them up for the summer so we'll need to have a couple of weeks for that too.  We farmed the wedding out to my daughter to do the first week of may so that is off my mind, now I can concentrate on making sawdust, life is good lol.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: