Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 19, 2014, 02:49:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mountain driving question  (Read 2377 times)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 01:56:18 PM »

If you do not need hookups for a few days you could stop at WalMart in either Ripley or Spencer or Weston. Weston is getting more mountainous than Spencer or Ripley. Campgrounds are virtually non existent.

We got about 6 inches of snow this winter total, none lasted more than 24 hours.

Definitely recommend you have some type of transportation other than the bus.

Very few, if any, properties come with mineral rights. I know we held on to my grandfathers rights and I am certainly glad we did. In conjunction with my siblings we have 319 acres of rights. The drilling company has already drilled two gas wells and I got my first royalty check last month. They are drilling at least two more this summer. Sure does help supplement Social Security. LOL

There is no coal in this area so you do not have to worry about undermining. Free gas is available with many properties and with the resurgence of drilling in this area, probably many more in the future.

I will check on the local paper. I think their ads are listed.

Richard

here is a link to the local paper:

http://www.smalltownpapers.com/ShowImage.htm?images/TMR.gif/p19.gif

My favorite Realtor in this area is Jennifer Board Nichols with Board DePue Realty, 3049275765

If there is anything you would like me to do, just holler.

Richard
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 02:25:04 PM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: