Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
May 24, 2018, 02:54:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, your Online mags will be safe.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does this Eagle look right???  (Read 2332 times)
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2008, 02:20:59 PM »

now now.......so there are a few nutjobs out there that would buy a second eagle....LOL, J/K

Seriously.  % wise as well as actual figures.....the number of people that are interested in doing a second conversion...or the odds of that person even existing is slim.....

and the fact that bidding only got to 5000 and change leads one to beleive that there isn't a gagle of Eagle owners biting at the bit to jump into bus number two.

Sorry, for those that don't appreciate my realism, and sarcasm (when it comes to Eagles)

why didn't anyone cry EAGLE! when Coach converter dropped the same expected sale price I did.?

Heck rereading my post there isn't hardly anything derogatory....other than the CHurch Comment...which is by and large a true fact

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: