Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 06:29:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone ever visit Parkersburg WV and take bus pix?  (Read 1365 times)
86neoplan

Ignore
« on: June 06, 2006, 07:27:07 PM »

Hi There!

I am hoping that someone on this board may have, or know where I can get pictures of the Parkersburg WV Neoplan buses when they were in service from the mid 80's up till the early 2000's...

My particular interest is bus 24 (my little bus) but any will do. I would love to make a scrapbook and I really could use some pictures of these little buggers in service.

There were only 7 of these down there. 6 of them are scrapped in a yard in ohio...well, 2 of them are running and in decent shape, and they dont want a whole lot for them either, and I have the other running one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Shawn

Proud single custodial dad to a wonderful 14 year old son, Owner of a 1986 Neoplan 26' transit Bus AN408, Great weekender...Lots of work to come on this bus, can't wait to get her done! 8.2L with a Allison AT545...
Dallas

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 04:13:15 AM »

Shawn,
Try eBay,
You'll find a lot of photo's of buses for sale from all over the world.
Contact some of the sellers and ask them if they have what you need.

IHTH

Dallas
Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 06:38:55 AM »

You might try contacting the Redden Archives
http://www.reddenarchives.com/index.html
to see if they have any pics.

Len

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 06:57:02 AM »

Try this link. Lots of information and some phone numbers and email addresses. I am there occasionally and will be glad to help if you need something specific.
Richard

http://www.easyriderbus.com/

Hi There!

I am hoping that someone on this board may have, or know where I can get pictures of the Parkersburg WV Neoplan buses when they were in service from the mid 80's up till the early 2000's...

My particular interest is bus 24 (my little bus) but any will do. I would love to make a scrapbook and I really could use some pictures of these little buggers in service.

There were only 7 of these down there. 6 of them are scrapped in a yard in ohio...well, 2 of them are running and in decent shape, and they dont want a whole lot for them either, and I have the other running one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Shawn

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Casper4104

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 07:36:37 AM »

Man, it really is a very small world.  I live in Marietta OH, which is across the river and about 20 miles upstream from Parkersburg, and I drive thru Pburg twice a day going to and from work.

Unfortunately Ive never taken pics of the little buses running around, but I could.  I see the red and white Neoplan(s) in town all the time.  If youd like I could toss the digicam in the car and try to get a shot or two.

Casper4104

If a half a hen lays a half an egg in a half a day - how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: