Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 30, 2014, 08:24:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bedroom cabinetry and under bed space.  (Read 3200 times)
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2008, 03:54:39 PM »

Sorry, but I must correct you, BS.................... That is what YOU can do!!  Grin  I'm not so sure about me.  Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  I should probably do mine in metal.   Grin   It's more what I know.  Roll Eyes
 That is very nice looking tho.............. very nice.

Thanx for the pix!
     Chaz

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein
Blacksheep

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2008, 04:47:18 PM »

Chaz let me also say that I had help with just about all of it from friends! YES, I do have some! In fact it was Jack Conrad that helped me with the electric and Bill with the plumbing even though I had a good jump ahead when he got there. Another friend let me use his shop and we both did the cabinets. Ok, I helped him! LOL Bottom line is, someone is always willing to lend a hand so if your ever in Florida, either I can help or I can hook you up!
BS
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2008, 05:55:43 PM »

Yeah, I have a few of those too. Actually, quite a lot. But........ I'm not much for bothering them. I'd much rather help them. (wierd, huh.) But, that's how I do it. I have been getting some opinions and suggestions lately tho. I'm nothing if not willing to learn.
  Anyway, 'nuff 'o that. Back to the bus. Lots to do. Fun actually.

Have a good one,
     Chaz

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: