Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
June 19, 2018, 05:23:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 DAYS AND COUNTING....  (Read 3289 times)
buddydawg

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2008, 11:20:19 AM »

Have fun guys! and gals...  I wanted to make this rally but I'm not quite there with the conversion.  I'll put this weekend to use working on mine.  Maybe next time!

1972 GMC T6H-5308A #024

Brandon Stewart - Martinez, GA
gene lewis

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 01:52:35 AM »

The fun has started.Around noon yesterday the early birds started arriving. 
By 4:00 PM all 7 of the early birds were settled in -- next on the NO Agenda weekend was to eat. 

Seafood sounded good and -- it was good!  Smiley Smiley Everyone had that full, well kept, contented look that goes with a good meal and good fellowship with old new and friends.  Cool Cool

The facilities here are terrific - large sites, shade trees and friendly people and as usual when a group of Busnuts gather there are the lookers and dreamers and we are being looked at --- and that's a good thing! 

It's gonna be a fun weekend - come on down if you can.[/color][/b]

Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody is watching.
What a journey in NC.
Gene - 05 Eagle

I-95 at Dunn, 12 miles W. on US 421. Some tools and know-how. Coffee on-we'll talk buses. Bus troubles can & will assist as far as cable-toe will permit.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: