Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 30, 2014, 04:22:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I D these buses please  (Read 1149 times)
coachcrazy

Ignore
« on: June 08, 2006, 04:46:49 PM »

i found these 2 sitting in a closed auto dealership.  the one in the back i think is a neoplan cityliner and the blue one i think is some sort of GMC.  someone confirm please
i am trying to get ahold of the owner of the property to find out the story on them.   sorry about the pic sizes and  sorry i cant get closer with the fence and the limitations of my digicam
while i am at it can someone tell me what KISS means?

FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 05:03:59 PM »

Keep
    It
    Simple
    Stupid

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 05:13:04 PM »

The first one is a Neoplan Starliner.

The second I am unsure.

The air intakes at the roof line should give it away to someone Huh

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 05:16:47 PM »

Yes the first is a Neoplan-there is one of these pictured from last years get together at Rickreall, Or.  As to the other, that's easy-it's an AMGeneral Transit-I know since I have one.  Looks like it might be also a 10240B like mine, except he took out the middle door and probably is only using the front door.  Inexpensive conversions (I bought my bus for $4,000), but alot more work than the basement Grayhound types.  Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 06:35:06 PM »

Looks like someone is living in the AM General. The vent's open.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
coachcrazy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 07:17:18 PM »

thanks guys, i dont think anyone is living in them, i just they arent being cared for is all.   when i first saw them last week the door on the blue one was wide open(inside of the door was cheap wood paneling).  i think they were just put there cause someone needed to get them out of where ever they were before. Even so im still gonna try and find out whats the story with them and maybe i can pick one up cheap.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: