Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 26, 2014, 06:44:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus N USA 5th Annual Convention  (Read 3247 times)
infinitycoach

Ignore
« on: May 15, 2008, 05:30:11 PM »

Bus N USA

June 24-29th, 2008

Rickreall, Oregon

Come to talk with all your friends, come to have great meals, come to talk to vendors and don't forget the seminars!!!!!!

Get your registration forms on our web site

Hope to see everyone there....Oregon is a beautiful place in the Summer...........

WWW.busnusa.com

http://www.busnusa.com/

Added Link. Richard

« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 06:42:21 PM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged
luvrbus

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 05:38:36 PM »

Bob, will you be giving any fuel away for door prizes
H3Jim

1995 Prevost H3-41, series 60, B500 Allison

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 06:00:46 PM »

I understand that a free, private tour of the Marathon facility is being provided as part of the rally.  And for those that register, 92 seats of car pool will also be provided from the rally (and back) to the Marathon factory on the day of the tour. 

sounds like a lot of fun and a good reason to go..

Jim Stewart
El Cajon, Ca.  (San Diego area)

Travel is more than the seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep  and permanent, in the ideas of living.
luvrbus

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 07:02:17 PM »

Jim if you have time take the Country Coach Prevost tour I enjoyed it more than the Marathon better food and more information plus you could buy some surplus stuff
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 10:07:24 AM »

Guys,

About that Marathon tour.....I have a friend that is a district manager for Shari's restaurant in this are of Orygun.  He told me the other day that he has had a few people in his place that have complained about Marathon's policy of "NO TOURS".  Seems they had purchased a Marathon Coach and wanted to see it being made and such.  They were seriously miffed at forking out a million bucks and being stopped at the door to the plant.  He chuckled that "I guess you just aren't millionaire ENUF" was the comment he wanted to make.  Obviously they have had a radical change in policy OR.....those people were name dropping that complained.  Still funny though.

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
luvrbus

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 10:28:23 AM »

John, Marathon don't want you to see all the particle board that goes into one of their conversions covered with the laminates and along with the Home Depot stuff you pay about 10 times the price for.But I am sure Dick and David can arrange a tour they both own one
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: