Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 18, 2014, 12:44:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome DiceGuy  (Read 915 times)
brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« on: June 14, 2006, 11:11:02 AM »

Hey everyone,

I would like to welcome a new guy, new to the board and new to the joy of bussin'.  Dan is from South Dakota and purchased my 1968 GMC PD4107 (for a song, I might add).  He seems like a great guy and I told him how awesome all you guys are.  He's already joined the board and will probably be asking a few questions later on.  I told him all about ya'll and how ya'll have always been very helpful to me, even talking to me on the phone.

I told Dan, "a greater bunch of guys (with only a couple of exceptions), you could not associate with!"  Hopefully in a couple of years, I will be back with more asinine questions as a bus owner.

Asinine-a redneck word.  i.e. "I'll give 'er face a two and her asinine!"

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
Dallas

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 12:35:44 PM »

Hey everyone,

...............and I told him how awesome all you guys are................

Why would you want to lie to him so badly?HuhHuh??

Welcome DiceGuy!
don't pay any attention to anything that goes on here!

Dallas
NCbob

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 12:52:37 PM »

brojcol, it ain't nice to steal jokes from Jeff Foxworthy!  Here in the south that's a shootin' offense!  Remember, we're all REDNECKS!

A welcome abourd to your buddy.  I'm a relative newbie but they're knockin' the sharp corners off'n me. Grin

NCbob
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: