Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 29, 2015, 07:44:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Welcome DiceGuy  (Read 1166 times)

« on: June 14, 2006, 11:11:02 AM »

Hey everyone,

I would like to welcome a new guy, new to the board and new to the joy of bussin'.  Dan is from South Dakota and purchased my 1968 GMC PD4107 (for a song, I might add).  He seems like a great guy and I told him how awesome all you guys are.  He's already joined the board and will probably be asking a few questions later on.  I told him all about ya'll and how ya'll have always been very helpful to me, even talking to me on the phone.

I told Dan, "a greater bunch of guys (with only a couple of exceptions), you could not associate with!"  Hopefully in a couple of years, I will be back with more asinine questions as a bus owner.

Asinine-a redneck word.  i.e. "I'll give 'er face a two and her asinine!"

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 12:35:44 PM »

Hey everyone,

...............and I told him how awesome all you guys are................

Why would you want to lie to him so badly?HuhHuh??

Welcome DiceGuy!
don't pay any attention to anything that goes on here!

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 12:52:37 PM »

brojcol, it ain't nice to steal jokes from Jeff Foxworthy!  Here in the south that's a shootin' offense!  Remember, we're all REDNECKS!

A welcome abourd to your buddy.  I'm a relative newbie but they're knockin' the sharp corners off'n me. Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: