Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 23, 2014, 12:02:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shower Pictures!!!!!!  (Read 2781 times)
Blacksheep

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2008, 05:22:15 AM »

Bob I didn't realize Cliff had so much talent and lived as close as he does! Heck I thought his wife did it all since he works so much!
Cliff, you know, now that I think about it, we DID just buy a house and we ARE doing some renovations! What would you, ahh never mind. Susan has that on MY list!
BS
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2008, 09:02:35 AM »

Thanks Nick, Jerry, Paul, Bob,

Nick wrote: BTW, Where's the soap dish?  Your wife might be asking you that question soon...

I know your kidding, but good question.  I found a really nice multi bracket that hangs from the shower neck at Lowes.  It won't hardly move, but we take it down when underway.  And during pictures Grin

Buddydawg wrote: Did you take any pics of your shower while you were building it?  I would like to see some step pics if you have any.

I know I have some pics of the pre tile, just have to hunt them down, I will keep looking

BS wrote:  Cliff, you know, now that I think about it, we DID just buy a house and we ARE doing some renovations! What would you, ahh never mind. 

Your on the list, right after bus, shop extension, Living room remodel, adding 80' of porch, pool, stay by the phone...... Cheesy

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2008, 09:09:27 AM »

Beautiful job!  What did you use so the tiles will stay in place and not vibrate out?  Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: