Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 27, 2014, 08:09:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Studs for an Eagle needed, ASAP - any help?  (Read 985 times)
coachconverter

Ignore
« on: June 09, 2006, 07:06:01 PM »

I have a customer looking for the extended length studs for his Eagle Model 10.  He bought Alcoas and didn't realize he needed them, but has a trip with the bus on Wednesday.

I'd appreciate any information on where I can find these for him, the closer to SE Ohio the better.

Thanks
Todd
513-267-2795
Catskinner!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 05:48:40 AM »

You dont have to replace the studs.  You can buy the longer inner nuts that are made
for this.  They are longer on the inside part from the taper towards the drum, if you are using
aluminum on the inside.  Then the threded part is also longer to alow for the thickness
of the aluminum wheel.  These are DOT approved and most truck parts, or truck stops
have them.

Good Luck!
Catskinner!
Sonnie Gray
72 0/5 Eagle 3406 Cat
Pottsboro, Tx
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 12:33:05 PM »

Sonny aka Catskinner has a great solution! But if ya don't get any results there try Ed at Jefferson bus in OKC! I don't have his # handy but I assure you it is easy to get! Knuckle

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: