Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 20, 2014, 07:06:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Front Bearings  (Read 789 times)
mcarter

Ignore
« on: June 11, 2006, 06:20:28 AM »

I've got a late 80's vanHool 30 footer.  The front bearings are shot and i'm trying to locate and install some proper ones and determine if the casing is screwed up.  I've got some pictures here,

http://people.tribe.net/87771479-f743-498b-8855-c898cea3057c/photos/8ed1cac6-6d63-46eb-a742-1eca498cdd19

We are in Santa Rosa California and would appreciate any help or tips,
thanks,
/\/\ichael
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 06:50:04 AM »

Michael,
I've worked on many coaches, but have very limited experince with Van Hoole's. If it were me I'd call ABC Companies since they are the exclusive importer, & service facilty's in the US. They should be able to hook you up, write down the VIN before calling them (they'll need it in order to assure they give you the correct part #'s most of the time they'll even fax a copy of the page in the parts book to make sure you are getting exactly what ya need, also if ya ask they'll usually fax the pages of the service manual covering this repair. I hope this helps, it's the way we do it in our shop when working on one we don't have parts or service manuals on. If possible you should check and see if these manuals are available, there is nothing more valuable then having Da Book when trying to keep on O' these Ol Gals on the road! If ya need anything else we can try to be of assisatance give us a call. 1-731-885-7460

Bryce Gaston aka Busted Knuckle
Busted Knuckle Garage /
KY Lakeside Travel Shop
Union City, TN
Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Shocked Cool Roll Eyes  Knuckle Roll Eyes Cool Shocked Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: