Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 01, 2014, 09:03:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two more birthdays  (Read 612 times)
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« on: June 04, 2008, 03:48:41 AM »

Happy Birthday to Kiwi55 and Nissan_DownUnder.  You two are far apart in distance but close in your love of  buses.  We wish you a day full of love, laughter and cheap diesel fuel!

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 03:51:06 AM »

Happy Birthday TWO you both.

Enjoy your day
Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Sojourner

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 04:38:02 AM »

Happy Birthday to both of you!

http://www.ilovewavs.com/Holidays/Bday/BDay04.mid

“Very early, I knew that the only object in life was to grow.”  Margaret Fuller quotes

Have a great day!

Sojourn for Christ, Jerry

Dreamscape

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 04:42:25 AM »

I also would like to wish both of you a Very Happy Birthday!

May you enjoy your day full of laughter, friends and family.

Make it a great day! (Down under) Wink

Paul
Nissan_DownUnder

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 04:32:31 PM »

Thank you all for your good wishes.  Although I have never met any of you and post seldom, I have enjoyed this board enormously.

It has not only taught me a great deal but it has also given me the knowledge and confidence to tackle many projects I probably would not otherwise have done.

However, from my perspective, the most important thing is that, when I do post, I have always felt welcome. 

Thanks again & please keep up the good work.

Peter

Peter
Nissan UA440,  Wellington, New Zealand
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: