Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 22, 2014, 02:39:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BNO Board down?  (Read 1496 times)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« on: June 11, 2006, 05:56:12 AM »

I can not get on to the BNO Board. Is it down or have I been banned?
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 06:04:45 AM »

Richard I just checked and it's the board, not you! BK

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 06:05:38 AM »

Thanks BK.

Richard

Richard I just checked and it's the board, not you! BK

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 06:09:36 AM »

No problem, that's what these boards are about! Helping each other in anyway we can. Smiley BK

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
|@n

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 07:49:05 AM »

Since I appear to have a day off, I think I will spend it looking at this beautiful web site.

Again, Phil, this is a very nice bulletin board. It was a long time coming and it's such a pleasure to view.

Richard, should you not be on the DML yacht on such a beautiful day? Is it down or have you been banned?  ;~)

Regards,

Ian
Dallas

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 08:35:19 AM »

BNO is up again
Ya'll hae fun!

Dalas
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 11:41:26 AM »

Thanks I@N. Unfortunately when I moved away from Florida I could not take the aquatic DML with me. She would have never made it up spring creek. LOL
Richard

Was glad to find out I had not been banned for some reason. LOL

Since I appear to have a day off, I think I will spend it looking at this beautiful web site.

Again, Phil, this is a very nice bulletin board. It was a long time coming and it's such a pleasure to view.

Richard, should you not be on the DML yacht on such a beautiful day? Is it down or have you been banned?  ;~)

Regards,

Ian
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 11:45:40 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: