Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 23, 2014, 02:50:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Poll
Question: Do you find this post helpful?
I go straight to Help Board - 5 (50%)
I like the Sticky topic - 2 (20%)
I never need help - 3 (30%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Survey/Poll regarding Index and hyperlinks to Help, Tips & Tricks  (Read 1301 times)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« on: June 11, 2006, 07:05:34 AM »

I have started a new Sticky topic on the main board  titled  Index and hyperlinks to Help, Tips & Tricks in anticipation of the Help board expanding to several pages.

The purpose is to sort out the valid topics to make them easier to find among all the posts to the Help board. Please indicate your feelings as to whether this will be a help to you or not.

1) I go straight to the help board when I need a question answered

2) I like to see a sticky topic on the main board which summarizes key help points.

3) I never need help!

Richard

FYI. Apparently there is no way to correct a typo on the poll.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 07:26:26 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 07:15:18 AM »

Richard I'm not positive but I thought you could "modify" a survey just like a post, but maybe not I know just enough to be dangerous! LOL!
Roll Eyes Cool Shocked Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley Knuckle Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Shocked Cool Roll Eyes

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 07:21:02 AM »

Thanks. I just found the edit poll button.
Richard

Richard I'm not positive but I thought you could "modify" a survey just like a post, but maybe not I know just enough to be dangerous! LOL!
Roll Eyes Cool Shocked Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley Knuckle Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Shocked Cool Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 07:24:31 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 07:35:59 PM »

Thanks. I just found the edit poll button.
Richard

Ok Richard, I know I thought I knew what I was saying when I said I thought you could hit the modify button to edit a poll, but I hadn't tred it! Now when I need to edit my poll I can't figure it out! Help 'bout letting me in on it? BK
Smiley Wink Cheesy Gonna be a Blast at Knuckle's "TN Fall Bus Bash!" Yeah, Yeah Yeah!  Roll Eyes Grin Cool

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 05:36:59 AM »

Directly below the View Results button is the Edit Poll button which allows you to edit the information you typed in the poll. Probably could add more  things also. I did not try it.
Richard

Ok Richard, I know I thought I knew what I was saying when I said I thought you could hit the modify button to edit a poll, but I hadn't tred it! Now when I need to edit my poll I can't figure it out! Help 'bout letting me in on it? BK
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 05:40:27 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 07:03:40 AM »

Directly below the View Results button is the Edit Poll button which allows you to edit the information you typed in the poll. Probably could add more  things also. I did not try it.
Richard

Richard I may need moderator assistance on this one 'cause thats the problem I chose show results after the poll was finished and this is what I want to change! Idon't have the edit option showing! BK

www.kylakesidetravel.net

DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 07:06:49 AM »

OK, tell me exactly what you want to do. Maybe only moderators have the edit button.

Or should Nick be doing this? I do not want to step on his toe's!

Richard

Richard

Richard I may need moderator assistance on this one 'cause thats the problem I chose show results after the poll was finished and this is what I want to change! Idon't have the edit option showing! BK
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 07:10:05 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 07:27:07 PM »

Richard I wanna change my poll to where it shows the results after voting and also change the ending date to like 2 weeks instead of 30 days! Bryce Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: