Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 26, 2014, 02:42:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: $20.00 engine rebuild completed  (Read 597 times)
fraser8
Fraser

1972 Prevost

Ignore
« on: June 14, 2008, 10:11:27 AM »

OK before you jump on me about the color, I live in farm country and if it isn't green or red you paint it gray. I've ordered the proper DD green, but I needed something to clean it up a little. You'll notice I polished the brass to match the Battle Ship gray, I'm considering adding a compass. I can hear the future owner saying,  "Yuuup she was totally rebuilt by the PO back in 08, that smoke and rattle are common in those Detroit diesels, I'd bet she's got a million miles in her before she needs a little work". Seriously the ladies can go check the curtains but us guys need to check the power and I wanted a little dazzle when I opened the rear door, I hope the dazzle last for at least one road trip

Fraser Field
Deroche, BC, Canada
Where the milk cows out number the people, but they can't vote
1972 Prevost, Detroit 8-71/740 Allison automatic, Jakes
Hobbies: restoring classic cars, www.oldambulance.com, arranging old car tours: www.coasters2010.com, www.canadiancoasters.ca
Retired Paramedic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: