Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 26, 2014, 12:12:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our Condolances to the the Conrads  (Read 2778 times)
Hi yo silver

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 08:33:17 PM »

Paula,
So sorry for your loss.  And Nick, thanks for letting us all know.
Dennis and Marilyn

Blue Ridge Mountains of VA   Hi Yo Silver! MC9
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 01:21:10 AM »

Jack & Paula we too are very sorry to hear about your loss, and you are in our thoughts and prayers also Grin  BK  Grin

PS I'm just an hr south of Paducah, KY if ya need a break along the way! Also Mike Hill & his son Jay McKnight are also in the same area that High Tech Redneck is in, and are great folks to meet! (They might even have a bus you could stay in while there, but don't take my word for it I do remember Mike making me that offer and mentioning offering it to others too!) I believe Mike is registered here as TN Busnut or something like that!  FWIW! Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Barn Owl
Roanoke, VA

PD4106-1063 "Wheezy Bus"

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 07:39:54 AM »

Our thoughts are with you.

Laryn and RoxAnne

L. Christley - W3EYE Amateur Extra
Blue Ridge Mountains, S.W. Virginia
Itís the education gained, and the ability to apply, and share, what we learn.
Have fun, be great, that way you have Great Fun!
Rich (Prevost)

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2008, 11:43:58 AM »

Hi Paula & Jack,

So sorry to hear the news....Heard a great sermon at our church this past weekend. No matter, how old, how sick, how long you may have to "plan". It's NEVER easy to lose a loved one....You are on our prayer chan...

If you are coming through Nashville we have plenty of room.....

Rich & Cindy Luttfring
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 06:25:32 AM »

Paula & I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. The funeral was yesterday.  We have decided to stay in Illinois for a few days to visit family.   We also want to thank those that invited us to stop and see them on our way home.  We may stop to see you, depending on our time frame.  Once again thanks for all the support, it has helped to know that we have the support of our busnut family.  Jack & Paula

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
crown

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2008, 08:12:42 PM »

HI jack & paula
 paula sorry to hear about your loss you will be in our prayers john & lidia [ costa rica ]

john
 57 crown
 costa rica
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2008, 10:01:39 AM »

So sad to hear the news . . . Wish there was something more that we could do for you.
Safe travels & ya'll are in our thoughts & prayers.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 06:46:41 PM »

Hey Jack & Paula,
Hope all is going well as can be, and you are more than welcome to stop by here! We are located 1 hr south of Paducah, KY off I-24 exit 7. Office/shop # is 731.885.7460 and I'm back in business with my original cell # of 270.705.1139 !
Turns out that even though my phone disappeared, it reappeared today as dad and I went thru the trash as we dumped it. Hmmp now I wonder how it got in there? Could it be that we had the calls forwarded to another number & the outgoing calling & all texting cancelled? I suspect yes! But we'll never know, good news is I got my original "sims" card/smart chip" back out of the $20 Wal-mart GO Phone it was in. Which means I got all my #'s back and can put them in my new phone I'd ordered to replace the one that conked out on me before I left for FL, and was waiting here at home for me when I got home!
Grin  BK  Grin
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 06:51:58 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 05:51:22 AM »

We arrived home last night to a stack of condolence cards that had arrived in the mail while we were up north for Paula's dad's funeral.  We want to thank all our busnut family (yes, we consider y'all family) for the thoughts, prayers, and cards. It has been a big help to know we have so much support from our fellow busnuts.  Jack & Paula

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: