Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 30, 2014, 06:04:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: just bought another bus...Now with Pix!  (Read 2723 times)
wvanative

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2006, 08:02:44 PM »

Shawn Email me I am interested in your little Neoplan.
dean.hamilton@mchsi.com

Wvanative

Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning
Dallas

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 03:37:10 AM »

Cat's starting to get upset about my moving stuff onto the counter out of the fridge so I can keep an extra 24 or 48 "Nectars of the Gods".
I don't think warm mayo or day old hamburger will hurt her will it? After all, They use to lay buffalo strips out on the rocks in the sun!Dallas

Well, for sure the hamburger is OK on the counter for a day or two.  I mean, the "Nector" must stay at the proper temp or be tossed.  Mayo...maybe a couple days too.   Shouldn't be any problem...I leave hamburger out for several days and no problem.   Let me know how it works out. 
Back to busing (so as to avoid the "lame and inane" posts label) the little NEO would have had to have an umbilicus (ergo, baby [fetal] bus) where ever it went.   Just no room inside, and no basement space.  That would have been a killer.  The Neo would have been equivalent to a class "B" camper.   Albeit a large Class "B"... a mobile office is a fitting application for the baby bus.  Another thing...how big a fridge could one install in the baby Neo?   That's a killer right there.   No way that NEO would make it thru a serious weekend bus bash. 
BTW, let me know how Cat does on the unrefridgerated hamburger and Mayo.  I strongly recommend maintaining clear access to the pottie....just in case this don't work out...you know.
Cheers, JR   Dietary Advisor

JR,
Cat just came up with the perfect solution:
Insulate the little NEO and add 4 roof airs with  an extra room built on the back for a 25KW genney, then use the Neo as a refrigerator by itself!
After enough bottles or cans, it won't matter where you sleep, just add an awning off to the side and get the spare room option.
A gallon jug ought to take care of the sanitary requirements and your all set for a real weekend bus bash!

Dallas
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: