Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
November 19, 2017, 04:36:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Friend Looking to Buy a Completed Coach.....  (Read 2258 times)
RJ
Angola Coach Conversion "Aesop's Tortoise"

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2008, 12:34:46 AM »

Bur -

Oops!  Sorry 'bout that - must have been asleep at the wheel again. . .

Cheesy

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
S13406 1978 MC-5C Converted
6V71/MT-644
S14947 1980 MC-5C Shell
6V92/HT-740
Cheney WA
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 07:10:03 AM »

Quote from: Dreamscape link
They own one of the nicest '57 Chevy's I have ever seen, he built it himself. It has one bad motor! Just so you know what they like and are capable of.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul which motor is bad? I have a friend who runs a Hot Rod shop where he and his friends build some awesome "rods" many of them '50's model Chevys as well as others. I'll check and see if they have a spare "motor" laying around, but I need to know if it's a starter motor, a windshield wiper motor, an electric window motor or what first!  Oh yeah and you should see some of the engines they build for these big boy toys! I took Cody over there and didn't think I'd be able to get him outta there. He was totally in awe of the pick up bed Mark has built for his "rat rod", he ain't built the rest of the trk yet but he's got an awesome bed for it!  Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
cody

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2008, 12:50:14 PM »

That guy does some incredible metal fabrication, I watched him eyeball up a piece of tubing for a roll cage assembly that he had in an old chevy wagon, he looked at it, walked over to the cutoff saw, and grabbed a piece of tubing cut it, walked back to the car and slid it into place, and that rat bed had some compound angles and curves that I marveled at, the sweep was perfect, he just impressed the dog dirt out of me.  Me and BK were looking at an engine he had built and put in one, we were both wondering what he was going to have to do to get the hood to close when he reached over and closed it, no extra room but he had it figured perfectly, I would have lost money on a bet on it closing lol. The guy is good.
Dreamscape

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 01:01:14 PM »

Gentleman....

As soon as I have some pictures I'll post them. He is very talented and precise in his work. Iv'e never seen one that is a driver that would compare. Not saying there isn't better out there somewhere.  Grin

BK and cody, Isn't it awsome to meet someone with the talent that the guy you spoke of has. There aren't many of them left anymore.

Have a Good One,

Paul
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: