Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 09:49:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Window treatments done....  (Read 1097 times)
Ross

Ignore
« on: June 12, 2006, 04:59:38 PM »

My plan was to make curtains since I couldn't afford Day/Night shades.  I spent half a day at the fabric store and spent $150 on fabric.  During this time, my buddy who sells RV parts made a Elkhart run.  So...the day after I bought the fabric, he gets back from Elkhart and low and behold, what do I see when I open his trailer?  You guessed it.  Cases upon cases of Day/Night shades in exactly the right color.  The living room shades fit perfectly.  The bedroom, bath and kitchen had to be cut to size from a larger shade.  Check out the end result....

www.newindsports.com/bus
NCbob

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 06:02:14 PM »

Very nice job.  Tasteful and not overbearing.  Oak, other than the weight, brings a comfortable atmosphere to any area.

A 'well done' in my humble opinion!

NCbob
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 07:22:15 PM »

Ross,

Looks great!

You are really doing a terrific job. Grin

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Ross

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 07:35:52 PM »

Thanks guys....Still have the bedroom windows to do, then it's on to the floors.  The list is getting short.
86neoplan

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 08:16:15 PM »

Hey, Thanks a lot! you just made my decision for me.

They look super! and they dont look too hard to install. and probably less noise than blinds...

thanks!

shawn

Proud single custodial dad to a wonderful 14 year old son, Owner of a 1986 Neoplan 26' transit Bus AN408, Great weekender...Lots of work to come on this bus, can't wait to get her done! 8.2L with a Allison AT545...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: