Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 25, 2014, 10:03:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's Eagle At Mackinaw Island? - Cody?  (Read 665 times)
Dallas

« on: July 03, 2008, 05:59:14 AM »

I was just watching the Today Show on NBC and saw a clip of the rock skipping contest at Mackinaw Island, Mi.
There was a white Eagle in the background, could it have been big bird owned by the illustrious Cody and the Beautiful  (smart too), Libby?

The clip was from a previous contest, so could have been a year or more ago.

Occluded minds need to know!

Dallas
cody

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 01:07:54 PM »

Not sure if it was us or not dallas, Mackinaw City is one of our regular haunts and we hit it as often as we can, normally several times a summer and we have been there for their festivals, almost all of them for the last 4 years with the bus so could be, just can't say for sure.  One thing tho I know it wasn't on Mackinaw Island, no roads or bridges out there and especially no cars or buses lol, all horses and bikes there, only car on the island is the doctors. Its very possible that it was us tho, eagles an't very common up here, very few buses in this area.  Mackinaw city is very small only a few streets that really don't go anywhere but back onto themselves, so it's very possible that it was us.  It sure is worth the ride for anyone that enjoys the stuff there, they have an ongoing archilogical dig at an old fort that dates back to 1710 and a lot of other old stuff, I'm fasinated by old relics, we've been married for 37 years now, omg, I hope she doesn't see this lol.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: